No oven required for this sour treat. The sourness compliments the butteriness and sweetness of the condense milk, butter and whip cream. The lime zest also make a great fragrance throughout every bite.
Butter, melted 55g
Whipping cream 185g
Condense Milk 100g
Lime juice 100g
Lime zest 1
- Prepare 2 pie dishes, 4 inch in diameter
- Roll cracker and sugar into crumbs, then place into a bowl with melted butter combine until it’s a wet sand mixture
- Divided crumbs into pie dishes, then press the crumbs making sure it’s firmly packed. Freeze about 1 hours.
- Microwave the lime juice until it reaches 10g then add to condense milk and stir until combine
- Whip the cream until soft peak then rest it in fridge
- Remove pie from freezer, place condense milk on top of the crumbs then follow with whip cream, refrigerate for about 4 hours sprinkle with lime zest then its ready to dig in!