I love pavlova, crispy like meringue on the outside and marchmallowie in the inside. I like my pavlova with citrus or berries, the sourness just blends in perfectly. If sour isn’t your thing, there’s many combination that goes well with pavlova such as chocolate.
Egg white 40g
Icing Sugar 65g
Fresh orange juice 30g (reduce to 3g)
Orange zest 1
Vinegar ¼ teaspoon
Corn flour ¼ teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 90 degrees and prepare baking tray with baking sheet
- Using a microwave to reduce orange juice to 3g
- Place room temperature egg whites and icing sugar into a mixing bowl. Whisk until stiff peak, light and fluffy. Add the rest of the ingredients, then whisk until combine
- Use a spoon or specular to make a 3.5 inch in diameter disks, this recipe should make 2 pavlovas, make sure there’s no spikes
- Bake for 45 minutes, turn off the oven and leave the pavlova to cool in the oven for about 15 minutes. Then let cool completely outside before decorating.
- Whip the cream until soft peak, rest in fridge until needed.
Decorate and garnish
Orange 3 pieces
Lime 3 pieces
Passion and Goose berries jam, dissolve in microwave for about 10 seconds